Living Life to the Full Extra Support
You may have come to my website after first visiting "Living Life To The Full" website and are looking for a bit of extra support for this? If so, please read on:
Get the most out of LLTTF life skill website (www.llttf.com). This online resource teaches key life skills that can make a real difference. Evidence confirms that getting the right kind of support will significantly improve your recovery rate using this sort of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) online course.
Helping you get the most from Living Life To The Full
- Need help with motivation?
- Want to really apply what you are learning?
- Fed up with feeling stuck?
An experienced trainer and supporter
- I have attended extensive training by Prof. Chris Williams - developer of the LLTTF course - and have worked with him for a number of years.
- I am an expert trainer on the Glasgow-based SPIRIT course teaching practitioners how to introduce and support the online course and related resources.
- I am listed as a practioner which www.LLTTF.com are happy to recommend. However please note I am providing independant support, and am not associated with LLTTF.
I can help you with:
- Getting online and signing up for the course (access to the online course is free).
- Expert telephone or email support - help to keep your on track.
- Creating plans to make change.
- Tackling blocks and things that distract.
- Building and maintaining your motivation.
- Maintaining a focus.
- Making changes for the long-term.
What I offer:
1). Choose the single Getting Started support session (£35 for an hour):
This involves getting you online and making your first plan. Make a ten minute phonecall to register your interest then arrange a suitable time for a longer call (around an hour), which will cover an initial assessment and help you start your first module, identify goals and make some steps towards change.This would be followed by a personalised email and some written material through the post.
Need a bit more?
2). Fully personalised support plan (£100 for over three hours) . This comprises of the above package plus:
Extra support contacts:
- Usually 4-5 x 20-25 minute telephone support sessions
- Email: a weekly personalised email for 6 weeks aimed at supporting and motivating you - helping you keep on track. Also any written material required to help support you.
Please contact me to discuss further.
Want something different? just ask!
I also offer support for using the Overcoming depression and low mood and Overcoming anxiety, stress and panic books, Living Life to the Full Interactive and other five areas resources.